What You Can Do to Help
Join the effort to prevent stormwater pollution by doing all you can do! Remember to clean up all spills when they happen!
- Use Environmentally Safe Products
- Recycle Your Used Motor Oil and Filters
- Compost Yard Trimmings
- Pick up After Your Pets
- Dispose of Trash Properly - Don't Litter!
- Use Water Based Paints
- Recycle Everything You Can!
- Take Your Household Hazardous Wastes to the Special Collection Days
- Wash Your Car On the Lawn
If building materials or other wastes get into a gutter, storm drain, or creek call the Public Works Department immediately at 706-236-2495.